Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Short Introduction

I've decided to start a blog about whatever and whomever I find interesting. I love many things and hate even more. I may tell you about cool things in my life or the world around me, or I might just express my dislike for something. Either way, I hope that you'll read about it. There isn't much going on in my life at this very moment, so I suppose I'll tell you a little bit about me.
I'm the UberLoser. I'm seventeen years old, and I just finished high school. I've never had a job, and I have no idea what I want to do with my future. I want to do what will make me happy, but not much actually does. I play a lot of video games and read a bunch of manga, mainly as an escape from reality. Now, don't get me wrong, my life doesn't suck, it's not great, but it doesn't suck. I just feel the need to leave everything and everyone behind for a few hours every now and then, and emerge myself in a world of complete fiction. It's fun pretending to be someone else for a change, wouldn't you agree?
People tell me that I'm kind of a dick. I don't disagree with them, for I can be very harsh sometimes, but I usually don't intend to be. I think it's a combination between my aspergers syndrome, which makes me unaware of how most people feel, and my quick wit. Sometimes it seems like people are just asking to be taunted. I don't single out people that are "weird" or "dorky" or whatever, just people I find offensive. I'm trying to change. You know, turn the other cheek, but it's not very easy for me.
So anyways, welcome to my blog. I hope you'll return when I post something more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment